Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Changes...

One of the first books I was given to read when i entered into the banking world was, "Who moved my Cheese." by Spencer Johnson.  While simplistic in its approach, the message is loud and clear to all who have read it - change will come.  So, when whange comes - which inevitably it does...what do you do with that change?

I bring this up to enlighten past readers of this blog as to why it has been almost 14 months since I wrote anything.  In a word, "Change".  In late February/early March of 2012 my manager came to our group and invoked the idea of changing to a new company, located out of Arizona.  My trust in him, made the decision easy.  I was on board, and I paved the way by making the move first.  Let's just say it was a hectic 6 months and while business continued to boom, I spent coutless hours managing the deals I had while learning a new process.  It didn't come without moments of, "What was I thinking?"  but in the end it has turned out to be a great move.

Homeowners Financial Group is more than just a company that specializes in mortgages.  It is a community of people that believe in the community they work in and most importantly see that mortgages are necessary for our clients to build lasting memories with their friends, families, and loved ones.

I couldn't be happier about the move and now that the "changes" are not as dramatic as the last 7 months of 2012, I look forward to getting back to providing good information that helps others navigate the waters of financing a new home purchase.

No comments:

Active Rain Site


You can find great local Scottsdale, Arizona real estate information on Localism.com Eric Murrietta is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.