As far as mortgages are concerned - let's get one thing straight...be ready to look in the "nooks and crannies". Be ready to provide information, then more information and then more information. We all could stick our head in the sand and proverbially ride out the scrutiny with which files are under...but that wouldn't serve the mortgage industry or you - our clients. The truth is that getting a mortgage can sometimes feel like we are searching through your own "nooks and crannies" just to be able to own a home. And while you - our clients may feel this way, we must work together so that you understand that it really is in your best interest.
- We don't want the most important transaction that a person may ever make be one that causes them undue stress or harm.
- We don't want the client to live in a home and then not be able to feed or provide for their families.
- We don't want the client to cringe every time they write the check or have it auto-drafted from their accounts.
- We don't want the client to regret the home they purchased to protect their family.
Statistics show that owning a home contributes to higher self worth in the homeowner. It does this because it's stable, predictable and comforting to have a place called "home". As a lender, we aren't in the business of searching through your "nooks and crannies" because we have some vendetta against you. We aren't taking detailed information in order to make you feel as though you aren't telling us the truth. We are simply in the business of ensuring the success of your mortgage and home purchase.
- We want our clients to take pride in the fact that they can pay for their home and provide for their families.
- We want our clients to be clients for life, because they know that we looked out for them throughout the entire process.
- We want our clients to rest easy that this purchase is the best decision for them at the time they make it.
Make sure you have a lender that knows what's on the line and takes care of you and your needs with great caution. You deserve it!