Monday, June 30, 2008

Where have you been?

For those dedicated subscribers, the answer is Active Rain. I apologize for the atrophy that overcame this blog. I just was so focused on building my blog through Active Rain that my own personal blog suffered. For that I am forever in disgrace...

But to make it up to you, I posted like six blogs today (go to the right column and scroll down to June - there you will see the blogs) that will show you what has been going on in the marketplace. In addition, I will do a better job of posting to both locations until my very own blog page is designed. Until then, thanks and as always, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Active Rain Site


You can find great local Scottsdale, Arizona real estate information on Localism.com Eric Murrietta is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.